Placing an order
You can order our publications from our website: www.rosikonpress.com. Each item ordered comes with proof of purchase, in the form of either a receipt or VAT invoice. Rosikon Press reserves the right to change the prices of products that are on offer and to cancel or alter titles under promotion. Orders will be filled at the price quoted at the moment of purchase. Orders are accepted if items are currently available and in print. In the event of items not being available (either wholly or in part) customers will be informed.
- Card payments with Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard, JCB, Diners Club, American Express, Maestro & Visa Electron
- Online Money Transfers from Bank BPH, ING (remit from ING), Nordea, MiltiTransfer (MultiBank), mTransfer, Inteligo, Przelew24 (Bank Zachodni WBK), Kredyt Bank, Fortis, iPKO (PKO BP), Pekao24 (Pekao), Millenet (Millenium Bank), KB24 (Kredyt Bank), Sez@m (Bank BPH), Deutsche Bank, ING Online (ING Bank Śląski), CitiBank, BOŚBank24 (Bank Ochrony Środowiska), eBGŻ (Bank Gospodarki Żywnościowej), InvestBank, Fortis Bank Planet, VW Bank Direct, Lukas Bank, Alior Bank, Bank Spółdzielczy we Wschowie, Żabka, Kantor Polski, Ukash, Moje Przelewy, SMS&MMS (Eurokoncept), Poczta Polska, TransKasa (Bank BPH)
- Prepayment to Rosikon Press’s bank account
- Payment on collection made in cash via mail or by courier
- Package delivery time consists of delivery pick-up, order completion, and the mailing of the product. Orders can be placed on weekdays only.
Domestic delivery costs
- By mail: PLN 13 (orders under PLN 100), PLN 0 (orders above PLN 100); Time of delivery: 2–4 working days
- By courier : PLN 13 (orders under PLN 100), PLN 0 (orders above PLN 100); delivery time: 24 hours (delivery between the hours of 8am-4pm)
International delivery costs:
European standard delivery is PLN 102. The cost of delivery to non-European countries is subject to individual cost determined by the Polish postal system. Orders to international destinations must be paid in advance.
Receipt of damaged or faulty goods should be reported to the publishers. Costs incurred by the customer with regard to postage of damaged goods will be reimbursed once the goods in question have been received and inspected. Faulty or damaged products will be exchanged. If this is not possible, a cash refund will be made available.
Please address complaints to regarding damaged or faulty goods should be addressed to: Email: email@example.com Postal address: al. Dębów 4, 05-080 Izabelin, Warsaw.
By placing an order, customers agree to these terms and conditions.